The platform for supplementary mobility services.
Increasing digitization in the mobility sector and the demand of travelers for more flexibility enables suppliers to offer additional mobility services as an effective and comfortable way of supplementing traditional forms of local public transport.
The Public Transport segment is an established part of the trade fair and, for the first time, it features a section in hall 7.1c for supplementary mobility services: Mobility+.
Meet national and international transport companies, linked transport networks and administrations as exhibitor at InnoTrans. Mobility is re-inventing itself - take the opportunity and present your concepts and systems for a multiplicity of different carriers to the branch.
- Shared Mobility - Cars, bikes, scooter...
- Mobility apps - Inform, book, pay and accompany...
- Technology - Additional service offers, on demand ride-systems, VTOLs...
- First/Last Mile - Micro mobility, e-hailing, Ride-Pooling...
The Mobility+ Forum organised by the Association of German Transport Companies (VDV) and VDV New Mobility Forum will be held at InnoTrans 2020 for the first time. Further information will be available at a later date under Convention.
- Bestmile SA
- cantamen GmbH
- d-fine GmbH
- Door2Door GmbH
- ioki GmbH
- Mobimeo GmbH
- MotionTag GmbH
- ViaVan Technologies BV
- Zeitmeilen AG
as of: Dec. 2019
"We're thrilled to attend InnoTrans 2020 and showcase what's possible when you focus on transforming mobility with technology."
"We are pleased to present our smart demand-responsive mobility solution, share our insights on strengthening public transport and discuss current challenges with other mobility experts.”
- Fully equipped stand 3 m x 1 m in the Mobility+ display area
- Equipment and fittings:
- 1 information desk with lockable cabinet
- 1 flatscreen display with USB port
- 2 barstools
- 1 brochure holder
- 1 rubbish bin
- Electricity supply, Wifi, carpet, lighting
- Company name on the stand module
- General stand cleaning
- 2 exhibitor passes
- 20 trade visitor vouchers
- AUMA fee
- Media-Package co-exhibitor
- Inclusion in the printed catalogue, special Mobility+ section
Flat rate charge: EUR 2,900 plus VAT
Please find here the application forms.
For an individual stand size requests please feel free to contact us.
T: +49 30 3038 2034